Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Monster Mash Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: getting cooler

Sleep:ok

Mood: pretty good

Plans: Cardiologist apt. Need to finish up a few Halloween decorations. Sat. and Sun. my LSC pain was minimal. I only had to take one Lyrica each day. I hope it continues. I will take it day by day to see how I feel. I don't want to get my hopes up too high.

You all have a nice day. muahs

Anyone in Sandy's path, take care, be safe, keep your family safe and don't forget to keep your pets safe as well. Pets are family too. big hugs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Weather: in 30s sunny.

Sleep: good

mood: up and down.

Plans: make phone calls and reply to emails. Do light laundry and talk to my friend to schedule a ride my doc appt on the 8th.

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, everyone.

Weather: 43 degrees with heavy rain. They are predicting the edge of Sandy will affect us here in Western New York starting after 5:00 pm today. More high winds than rain - up to 60 mph.

Sleep: Very good. About 12:00 am - 5:30 am, then 7:00 am - 9:00 am.

Mood: Pretty good. More details can be seen in my reply to yesterday's daily post.

Plans: Wonderful wife and I just did errands for OTC meds for our sick son and some things for her dad. She is scheduled to be at work at 3:00 pm but is thinking of calling in sick as she is not feeling well. The weather is raising my chronic pain levels so probably only making dinner and light housework if any.

Have a blessed and marvelous Monday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather, grey...waiting for Sandy to hit

Sleep: ok

Mood: anxious but okish

Plans: clean and work on my kitchen project. Maybe make a cake while we have power (my oldest son's b'day is tomorrow).

Probably won't be able to check in tomorrow.

Dave it has been nice to see you posting again.
Cookie, hope your pain stays at bay. What did you think of TWD? I wish we knew more about Michonne.
Beej, take care and hope the rest of the day goes well.

Take care all! Be good to yourselves.
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Yea, I liked TWD. That safe little town that they have, I really don't think its too safe. Seems like something odd is going on there. Guess we won't know until next week. I wanna know whats going on with the peeps at the Prison. I also wonder what will happen once Merle and Daryl get back together, cause you know they will eventually. Can't stand Merle. So anyways, we shall see what happens next week.
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.