Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
help
Jm0329 posted:
I have been with my husband now for 2years, and he has always told me he was bipolar. honestly i have not seen it so bad as it is now. we are extremely stressed out and its just coming out alot. does anyone know if there is any type of organization like AA for people with a bipolar disorder????

bpcookie responded:
There may be a Bipolar support group in your area. Google it or ask his Pdoc. Also Nami may be of some help, you can Google that as well. He may need a med. adjustment too. Good luck
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.