Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Birthday Fuzzer
bpcookie posted:
Hey Fuzzer, Happy Birthday!!!! I know you don't post on the board much anymore but I do know your a lurker. Hope you have a great birthday honey. muahs

You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

slik_kitty responded:
happy bday fuzzer!!!!

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Happy Birthday Fuzzer

beej

fuzzer29 replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
thank you everyone! i had a really good bday thanks to a really good friend of mine who totally made my day, and now you all have made my week! thank you so much, its really nice to know im not forgotten here. i will try to come around more often and help those i can and hopefully lend support to those that need it. i miss you all and i think of you all often, and big hugs to all of you and again, thank you for remembering me! muahs back!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.