Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Couldn't sleep----TRIGGER
purpledolphingirl4 posted:
[TRIGGER] Did some of you see my post on FB and the other person insulted me? If so, after I read that, I thought about cutting again. But in the end, I got more support from my friends and the last person told him to shut up.

I could say worse about him but the post would get deleted with all the cussing about it.

oh well.

beej

lotus responded:
I thought I was the only one up. I don't do FB. I am sorry you got insulted. Please don't cut on yourself, I know there may be a release if you do it but there are other ways( better, safer) to get over this hurt, anger, what ever you are feeling that causing to want to cut on you self. Try holding an ice cube, writing down your feeling, use a drawing book or plain paper and draw like crazy (no pun) (i like black crayon) Take care of your self

slik_kitty responded:
is he still being an azz? what he said was totally uncalled for. hugs

purpledolphingirl4 replied to slik_kitty's response:
a lot of my friends said he's an azzhole. Nothing new there. He'll never change.

beej

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.