Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
I want to slow down.
lotus posted:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I am sorry if I am not doing this right or talking to long for this format.

Weather: Very cool and a beautiful full moon.

Sleep: I only slept for an hour and now I am wide awake. Through all my behaviors, I could always sleep. I hope tonight is just a fluke

Mood: I am still hypomanic.I am extremely out going, Saying yes to everyone who needs help and any projects. I am still spending money like I have a million. Like a percent off on an item is like I have to buy it because it is on sale. I get such a rush like the BIG "O" when I shop. The other thing I started 2 days ago, which is more productive is cleaning and organizing my house. Spending hours doing this. This has been going on for over 2 months I am so tired of it. My pdoc has been weaning me off my antidepressants. I am down to 60mg of Cybalta and off the Wellbutrin. He said I could take an extra 200mg of Seroquel in the middle or the day if I am aggravated or upset, feelings like that. I don't get like that I just go, go for the rush. I am also doing some risky behaviors.

to top off my psych problems, now I have medical problems. I am hypothyroid which has all ways respond to meds. Now it is messed up with both my TSH and T4 being low. I am now my parathyroid is high. All this could be affecting my mood. I have an appt. with the endocrinologist on thurs. I had asked my pdoc to put me back on lithium and stop the triliptal base on some info from Dr. G. He doesn't want to til the thyroid issues are addressed.

I am making an appt. with a tdoc. A new one. I haven't seen a tdoc in almost 3 months. I think I really need one to give me support. I did feel I was out on my own when I was only seeing my pdoc.every 8 weeks.

I am suppose to go to oregon to see my granddaughter and son. I have an appt. on monday with my pdoc to see if I can go.

Well I am just rambling now. It felt good talking to you. There is no one else at 1 in the morning.

davedsel57 responded:
Good morning, everyone.

We can make this our daily post.

Weather: Rain and 40 degrees heading to the upper 40's. Wind has calmed down.

Sleep: Pretty good. 12:00-3:00 am, then 4:00-7:30 am.

Mood: Pretty good. Wonderful wife is having terrible trouble at work and I am trying to stay sane enough to support her.

Plans: Wife is working 9:00am-5:00pm. I have to run an errand for my dad who has Alzheimer's and is living in an assisted living facility. Resting then as I still have virus symptoms. Planning to have dinner ready for when wife comes home, just not sure what yet. We will maybe attend a 7:00 pm worship service at church. Watching Survivor and CSI on DVR for sure.

Have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.