Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Halloween Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings

Weather: ok

Sleep: ok

Mood: ok

Plans: Rest most of the day because everything hurts. Then get my haunted house ready for the kiddies.

Happy Halloween everyone. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

jselleck responded:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much lately. Haven't been feeling well, mainly because of this new med my doctor had me on. No more!!! I am free of the problem that caused me to have to take that med and I can finally go back to my normal routine. Thank God!!!

Weather: Cool in the morning but warmed up this afternoon. Had a cold front go through this week-end and boy did it feel like winter!!! Doing much better now and supposed to get back in the 80's the next few days.

Sleep: Not enough!!! Had to get up early for a doctor's appt. Did not want to!!!!

Mood: Still manic as all get out. May be finally starting to come down.

Plans: Saw my doctor this morning. Got a clean bill of health so the problem that Matt and I were worrying so bad about has gone away. Got some money from my mom for my birthday. Going to Golden Coral to celebrate both it and my clean bill of health. Then Wal-Mart and maybe Pet's Mart if it's still open when we leave the restaurant. Hope everyone has a good Halloween. Take care and hugs to anyone who needs/wants them.

JSelleck

mercygive replied to jselleck's response:
Good evening all & Happy Halloween & Many prayers for those of you who live on the east coast -

I don't want to be a party pooper so I am coming to Cookie's Halloween party fashionably late and I will bring a friend ...

Weather: I want it to be cool and crisp again as long as it is sunny

Sleep: Very good

Mood: Very irritable and I don't know why. I have been this way for a few months and I don't like it. Got some depression going on too. It could be one of my meds. Something is making me irritable other than being over weight. I feel like am being mean and I probably am. I have been withdrawn at work and very quiet and busy - like leave me the heck alone.

Plans: Fold laundry in dryer, play with Ray and do some yoga. No candy (I will eat it) and turned the front porch light off. It they proceed, there is a note on my front door 'No Candy Here'.

Sweet Dreams and Happy Trick or Treating
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening;

Weather: 45 and windy

Sleep: Good

Mood: Depressed

Plans: Not too much going on today. I had my grandma's funeral today so that was enough. Have a happy halloween.

WolfFaerie7 replied to lexismom11's response:
Happy Halloween Everyone!

I survived Sandy!

Weather:Cold rainy light snow high 53

Sleep:Out of whack

Mood:Sad and lost

Plans:The reason I've not been on the board lately is because I found out that I'm losing my therapist of almost 3yrs due to state guidelines. Today was my last therapy session with my awesome T Mike. I'm going to miss him so much (in tears as I type). He is going to try to pick my new therapist out for me, so it's a good fit for me which I greatly appreciate. I've been going back and forth about moving from mobile therapy to outpatient. I was brave this morning in saying so long and see ya around but right now I'm not so brave. Just feeling really lost and sad. I've not been sleeping well thru all of this.

Sad
Wolf

melly2210 responded:
hi everyone....sorry i haven't been around. the poop's been flying in all directions lately.

Weather: Pleasantly fall like with temps at night in the 50's and days high 60's

Sleep: Getting it, but not very restful. Been taking an extra klonapin to knock me out, but apparently, tonight it isn't working.

Mood: Mixed episode - still

Plans: Spent the day house shopping. Arguing with S. Making amends with MIL. Tired of everything being this HUGE ordeal. Watched Peanuts tonight. No trick-or-treaters. My oldest is too old and cool. 15. You know. Youngest went with a friend in another neighborhood. Just another lonely holiday without them. I've asked to have them for Turkey Day about a week ago. No response. Typical. Need surgery but can't afford it. Nothing else big to report.

I know there's a lot of people having a rough time. I wish I could comment, but I really don't have anything to contribute. Just know I wish all of you well.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hey Jselleck honey, Im so glad that your doing better. Send me some of your mania. Hope you had a good night. hugs

Mercy Hun, So glad you could show up to my party. Your costume is sexy. Bow chicka bow bow!!!! The stuffy is adorable. I'm gaining weight too. I can't fit into my clothes anymore. I'm retaining water, it looks like I'm pregnant, my butt is flabby and my thighs are big. I want to know why the weight didn't go to my boobs. You take care honey child. muahs

Lexis mom, So sorry about your grandma. Big hugs to you. Take care.

Wolfe dahling, I hope you will feel better soon. I hate to think that your depressed. Take care. muahs

Melly Sweetie, I have missed you. Wow, things are still crazy and stressful over there eh? Poor you. You need a vacation, by yourself. Take care. hugs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.