Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Hey Cookster
purpledolphingirl4 posted:
Where have u been? I haven't seen you online lately. You doing OK? Just wondering that is all.

beej

bpcookie responded:
Hi sweet heart, Im not doing well at all. I am in so much pain. Spending a lot of time in bed.So I haven't been on the boards much and I feel really bad about it. I saw that you wrote something on Grumpies but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I will be reading posts from my bed using my Ipad. I will try to read your post and reply to it soon. love ya's, muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

purpledolphingirl4 replied to bpcookie's response:
aaaawww sorry to hear you are struggling with pain. I thought the treatment was working for you. Take it easy and get better.

beej

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.