Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Late Friday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: chilly in the mornings, hot during the day

Sleep: ok

Mood: ok-ish

Plans: I have some things that need to be done around the house but my tail bone hurts so bad that I can hardly bend over. So I'm doing things a little at a time. Will prob. watch a movie with hubby tonight.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Health issues are keeping me from the board. But I'm doing my best to check in and answer some posts here and there.

love you guys. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

lexismom11 responded:
Good Evening;

Weather: 37, chilly night tonight.

Sleep: Good. Too much actually. That's all I can seem to do lately is sleep.

Mood: Depressed

Plans: I haven't done much of anything today except sleep. Took my daughter to school and picked her up. Also took her to dinner. That's about it.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.