Moody Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. Triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: very nice out.

sleep: ok

Mood: ok so far

Plans: Clean the house a bit. Have a cardilogist apt., he is gonna do some kind of test. So that will be one Dr.s apt. I can check off of my list. On Wed. I will find out the results of my step mothers tests she had done on her kidneys. Since she has been doing chemo it has caused a lot of problems. They think something is wrong with her kidneys and I have a very bad feeling about this. Also on Friday my best friend is getting married. So I need to get this pain issue under control because its going to be an hours drive to get there. I HAVE to see my best friend get married.

Tonight I need to take my doggy for a walk. Watch some tv and thats about it.

I havent been on the board very much because of health issues. I'm so sorry. I know that some of you are struggling and I'm so sorry that your going though such things. I am thinking of you all. Even though I'm not here in person all the time, I am here in thought. Please take care. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

mercygive responded:
Good day all -

Weather: 70s - 80s & sunny

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good (nice little break from irritable)

Plans: Work, take a walk outside now that there's more daylight when I get home, catch up on reading

Cookie Hun - Hope you feel well enough to enjoy your best friend's wedding and long drive.

Have a peaceful day everyone
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Weather: 50's Cloudy and raining

Sleep: good

Mood: up and down

Plans: need to hit the store and then laundry if I have time. Hopefully I do. Running low on clothes.

beej