Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Moody Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. Triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: very nice out.

sleep: ok

Mood: ok so far

Plans: Clean the house a bit. Have a cardilogist apt., he is gonna do some kind of test. So that will be one Dr.s apt. I can check off of my list. On Wed. I will find out the results of my step mothers tests she had done on her kidneys. Since she has been doing chemo it has caused a lot of problems. They think something is wrong with her kidneys and I have a very bad feeling about this. Also on Friday my best friend is getting married. So I need to get this pain issue under control because its going to be an hours drive to get there. I HAVE to see my best friend get married.

Tonight I need to take my doggy for a walk. Watch some tv and thats about it.

I havent been on the board very much because of health issues. I'm so sorry. I know that some of you are struggling and I'm so sorry that your going though such things. I am thinking of you all. Even though I'm not here in person all the time, I am here in thought. Please take care. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

mercygive responded:
Good day all -

Weather: 70s - 80s & sunny

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good (nice little break from irritable)

Plans: Work, take a walk outside now that there's more daylight when I get home, catch up on reading

Cookie Hun - Hope you feel well enough to enjoy your best friend's wedding and long drive.

Have a peaceful day everyone
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Weather: 50's Cloudy and raining

Sleep: good

Mood: up and down

Plans: need to hit the store and then laundry if I have time. Hopefully I do. Running low on clothes.

beej

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.