Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thrilling Thurday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello peeps

Weather: getting cooler

Sleep: ok but had strange dreams and had to sleep in the guest bedroom because my back was killing me.

Mood: kinda down, frustrated, confused

Plans: There is a lot going on which is bad for my LSC pain. Stress just makes it worse. My best friend is getting married tomorrow and I know that I will be in a great deal of pain because she is an hour away. Then I need to see my mother who is in the hospital. My mother has pancreatic and maybe gallbladder problems on tops of her cancer. She was in a great deal of pain but now they have her on morphine. This worries me because I'm afraid that her cancer has spread to her Gallbladder. I'm probably worrying for no reason. She is probably going to be fine. uuuggghhhh Hard not to worry.

Not sure if I will be around here the rest of the day or tomorrow too. Have a good day all. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

lexismom11 responded:
Weather: 43 and yet another couldy day.

Sleep: good

Mood: down

Plans: Not much going on today. I have homework to do for school. I also had a therapy appt. today. That went well. I decided to go get subs for dinner so I don't have to cook. My depression right now has me beat. I can't seem to do anything and everything feels too hard. I am just tired of all of it.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.