Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Manic Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings

Weather: too dang cold for me

Sleep: it was ok but woke up a few times because I was freezing and my back was hurting.

Mood: mood is ok so far.

How do you feel?: (thought I would start adding this), back pain, but not too bad. Took my Lyrica already because I have been having LSC pain every single dang day. ssssooooo frustrating. Good news, my asthma isnt bothering me....yet.

Plans: Clean up, do dishes, do some laundry. Need to call my step mother at the hospital to see how she is doing. The hospital gave her three different diag.'s and I think they don't know whats wrong with her but of course they wouldn't admit such a thing. I'm really worried about my poor father. He does not handle stress well. He panics and will start throwing up.

Anyways I have blah blah-ed enough already. You all have a fabulous day. love ya's muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

lexismom11 responded:
Weather: Cold, only 30 degrees outside.

Sleep: Good. As usual I am sleeping too much. I only slept til noon today. That's not too bad for me.

Mood: Down, anxious

How do I feel?: (nice idea adding this) I feel tired even though I am getting enough sleep. I know this is part of the depression I am in right now, but when does it end? It is so frustrating.

Plans: My daughter is home sick from school today, so just watching after her and making sure she doesn't get sicker. She was running a fever of 103 yesterday. So lots of rest for her and some ibuprofen.

mercygive responded:
Good evening all

Weather: Sunny and chilly — my kind of weather

Sleep: Good

Plans: Worked; work out; play with Ray and read

I feel good, active and a little more social today. I had a short temper with Ray tonight because she has been jumping up and biting my hands, legs and boobs -yes, she can jump that high because of the poodle in her. She got an attitude when I didn't play with her right away, so she messed right in front of me and she already knows that's a 'bad girl'! So, I cleaned up and stormed into my bathroom, walked out and slammed the bathroom and bedroom doors as loud as I could. She hasn't jumped on me, bitten me and keeps starring at the door. I opened the bedroom door to get my jacket to let her out, and she came walking in very slowly instead of running and flying through the air and jumping on and off the bed, and she did not jump up on me to rip my jacket off. Why didn't I think of this before? I feel guilty that I didn't have the patience to solve the problem more quietly. I hope I didn't scare her too much, but now that she's not jumping, I am rewarding her good behavior.

Sweet dreams
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

monkeybee replied to mercygive's response:
Weather: cold and rainy

Sleep: better, but tired all the time

Plans: shopped for a bit for Christmas with my family. It was nice to get out of the house for a bit.

I feel down, like maybe one of these meds has made this worse, or maybe I just hit a bad depression right as I started taking them. I don't know exactly how to track my moods and what all I need to be doing.

I am also intrinsically glad I just realized what these posts are and how they work. Maybe I can be a little less dramatic and a little more typical. I wish I had come into these forums at a tad less hysterical time. I hope you do realize that.

You have all been helpful and I'm so sorry you struggle so!

Good Night!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.