Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Checking In
DizzyJgirl posted:
So sorry I have been MIA. Computer problems, ailing dog (my older one) and super busy. I am ok and will update you. I did see your post Cookie, about TWD. You know I love it and Darryl holding the baby was the sweetest thing this week. On Talking Dead online they said that the Govenor's notebook that Michonne found was just a sign about his mental status. Anyhoo...
My kitchen has been torn up because I suddenly decided I HAD to do it. I have been in a strange place with my mood. Not bad. Kind of good even at times. Hope all is well with everyone and I will catch up with you all. Hugs to all!
Live Life Loud

slik_kitty responded:
hi dj!

bpcookie responded:
ooohhhhh Dizzy Dahling, I have missed you, but you already knew that. So so sorry to hear about your dog. Its all a part of getting old I guess. As we age our pets age. It's the part of life that really sucks.

About TWD. When Rick found out about Lori and he fell to the ground crying, I started crying. I'm such a baby. I thought it was so adorable when Darryl was holding the baby. He called it Little Azz Kicker. aaaawwww how cute.

Never liked the Govenor from the first time that I saw him. Didn't trust him. He reminds me of a religious cult leader. I'm waiting for him to start passing out Kool-aid. Thats what he reminds me off.

Also, there is a flaw. You know how they found Carols scarf? Well, when she ran through that door, she still had the scarf on her head. I assume the person on the ground, the one the walkers got, was T-Dog. So the scarf on the ground by the door is a flaw.

Oh, and Rick has totally LOST it.

Been nice seeing you honey. You take care. Muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Dizzy, sorry to hear about your dog. Our cat Jack has been having problems too. Mainly really bad gas and incontinence I tell you, he laid the worst fart Sunday night, bout ran me out of the house. His poor brother is afraid to use their litter box, it smells so bad from him. Oh well, part of the joys of being a pet mom. Hope your kids are okay and your other furry animals. Take care and God bless.

J.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.