Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Talented Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Beeper Dahlings

Weather: too cold *shiver*

Sleep: pretty good

Mood: pretty good today. I feel energized. I hope that means I'm manic. I get so much more accomplished when I'm manic.

How do you feel: So far my pain is at a low level.

Plans: I need to take it easy today because tonight is LOTRO night. Its really difficult to play if I'm in pain. So I won't be doing much all day.

Take care peeps and hugs to all
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Weather: cool in the 50's

Sleep: great

Mood: antsy because I am going to a new agency for mh.

Plans; see a new Tdoc fired my old one.

beej

jselleck responded:
Hello Cookie darling!!! So glad to hear that you're feeling better. Sorry I haven't been on much guys. We've been having computer problems once again (arrgh!!!) and I haven't felt like messing with the dang thing. This time it's with the loaner Fry's gave us while our's is in the shop. Called yesterday for an update it might not be till late December before we get our's back. Yuck!!!

Weather Like Az way too dang cold!!! At least there's no snow, thank God!!! Or ice. Feel for the East Coast. We've got family there.

Sleep: Not enough. Matt woke me up, the dang check engine light came on in the truck again. We just had it in the shop last week for 4 and a half days and supposedly they fixed it. Now' it's right back to Don Davis again to hopefully be fixed the right way this time. They did this runaround to us last year when the alternator went out. First they said it was the battery then when we went to pick it up Matt noticed it still wasn't charging right so they checked it again, and low and behold it was the alternator. Told them so in the first place. But nobody listens to me because I'm a woman and what do I know about cars?? Only been driving clunkers most of my life because that was all we could afford.

Mood: So-so. Pissed because the truck's in the shop again, can't get groceries and I have a t-dco appointment tomorrow that I really can't miss. Having problems with my meds once AGAIN!!!! Hopefully it's something simple because we have NO MONEY!!!! The last repair wiped out our savings.

Plans: Sit around and wait for the garage to call. Hope for good news. Maybe if it's the same thing the dealership will spring for a rental. Not holding my breath. Matt's aunt called and they're supposed to be sending us some money that his grandmother put away for him. Hope it comes in time. Matt can't miss work thursday because he's covering for someone on vacation. Going in insane with all the problems hitting us lately. As grandpa always said, "When it rains, it pours." Please God cut us some slack!!! I can't take much more of this. Hope everyone has a good day. And if I"m not on before then, a Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs.

Jessica

monkeybee replied to jselleck's response:
Weather: very cold!!

Sleep: Good

Mood: Low and feeling surreal

Plans: Hang out with my beautiful houseful of kiddos. Right now we're watching Rudolph--Christmas movies already.

lexismom11 responded:
Good Afternoon;

Weather: Cold, only 22 degrees this morning

Sleep: Good. Too much

Mood: Depressed

Plans: Had a pdoc appt. today. He is taking me off the antidepressants so he can put me on something else. I will find out next week what he is going to put me on. He has me stopping them cold turkey so that should be fun. Other than that, nothing else going on.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.