Tired of being me
Anon_283 posted:
I am so tired of being me right now. I am polar II. I take my meds like my doctor tells me to. (Lamictal and prozac). My doctor increased my dose on both a couple of weeks ago. I keep hoping they will kick in but I am just kidding my self. They should of kicked in by now

I have problems dealing with things. The number one biggie is money. I was at lunch today with my kids. I was feeling good when my husband walks in. He has to start telling me about getting a 2nd on the house to put all of our bills into one because of the low interest rate.

We talked about a couple of months ago that we would stop borrowing on the house and he hits me with this when i am feeling really good.
I went from feeling great to wanting to crawl under the covers and hide from the world in the matter of seconds.

I know that a big drop is coming when I get too happy. It always ahppens. I am in bed and its only 8:30. My face looks terrible because I took a needle to a cystic pimple to pop it. That back fired on me.
I have to do something to get my mind off of this. I am venting because I just cannot believe my husband and to bring this up when i am having a great time. I am so so tired of this cycle my world it!!!

TryingtoSurviveBP responded:
I am so sorry that you are going through this. I am brand new to this forum and new to the diagnosis of bipolar 2 (maybe since I don't have any hypomania). I want to offer support because it is what gets us through. I understand about not being able to get your mind off something. That happens to me, obsessing about something that I don't want to think about. I am also on lamictal but I have not had any relief from it except that I can get out of bed in the morning. It is hard when the meds don't work. I had faith that they would.