Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wild Wednesday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: too darn cold

Sleep: ok

Mood: so-so, could be better. A bit on the frustrated side because I'm still having problems with my LSC pain.

Plans: Chores and play with Chewy. Tonight we will watch Survivor and after that I will watch TAPS Ghost Hunters.

Have a nice day peeps. hugs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

monkeybee responded:
Hello!

bpcookie, hope you feel better and your day looks up.

Weather: Too darn cold here too!

Sleep: Little, about 3 hours

Mood: Much Improved

Plans: Cleaned the house and got fixed up before 9 AM. Then schooled the kids and played with them. Great, productive day so far!

Hope everyone has a good day.

I wish the same to you guys!

bpcookie replied to monkeybee's response:
Hello Monkeybee, I am so happy to hear that your mood has improved. Thats great news. I hope you sleep better tonight. hugs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening:

Weather: a little warmer, 39 degrees.

Sleep: Good, not too much for once.

Mood: So-so, a little depressed.

Plans: went to a therapist appt. today. That went well. Nothing else though.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.