Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Freaky Friday Daily/Evening Bipolar Post/ poss. trigger
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: it was VERY warm today

Sleep: We stayed up late last night because we were too angry about the dang Miami Dolphins game and couldn't sleep right away. ggggrrrrr.

Mood: happy, hyper

How do you feel: LSC and back pain. SSDD

Plans: Straightened up the house. It was a MESSSSSS. Laundry, dishes, took dog to park and spent hours trying to find hubby Christmas gifts on line. Now I'm pooped

You all have a good weekend. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening:

Weather: Cool

Sleep: Good, too much

Mood: Ok

How do you feel: I feel too tired to concentrate on anything even though I have been getting too much sleep.

Plans: Went to a therapy appt. today. I will be taking my mom to the store tonight. I hate grocery shopping. That's it.

jselleck replied to lexismom11's response:
Evening y'all., Hope you're all having a good day. Or evening as the case may be.

Weather: Nice today, supposed to get cool tonight. Nice again tomorrow, May rain Sunday.

Sleep: Not enough. Matt woke me up to wait for the mail man.

Mood: Madder than heck. Want to scream at the moon, I'm so fed up.

Plans: Waited for the mail man to deliver a letter from Matt's aunt that was supposed to come thursday. Still no sign of it. Freaking out over that, among other things. Went to get the mail and go grocery shopping for Thanksgiving and the stupid check engine light came on AGAIN on our little truck. So fed up with this stupidity. This is the third time in less that two weeks that this has happened. Heck, we just got the stupid thing back yesterday from the latest repair. Went to the dealership and of course they can't get to it until Monday. The one good thing to come out of this is they've agreed to pay for the rental. Thank God, because Matt's working every day next week and should get almost 40 hrs of overtime. Which we can use the money because it's starting to look more and more like the post office has lost the letter containing the CD that Matt's aunt sent us. Really starting to get fed up with everything. So sick and tired of the world caving in on us. Matt's having trouble sleeping and had another nerve attack this morning. Fortunately not as bad as the last one, but starting to make me really nervous. He's got an appointment with his Neurologist on Dec 3rd, and I can't wait. Hopefully we'll get some answers. Till then it's duck and cover and pray nothing else goes wrong. Have a great day my friends and hopefully a better week-end than I"m having.

Jessica

monkeybee replied to jselleck's response:
Hello!

Jessica, I hope things look up for you!

Weather: Much warmer than it has been

Sleep: Very little...was writing all night long.

Mood: Excellent

How do you feel: Great

Plans: Had a great day. I got the rest of the whole house clean so I will be free this weekend. Yay! I'm rocking Christmas music already and getting my haircut in the morning.

Have a great weekend!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
104 of 121 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.