Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Cloudy Sunday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Weather: Cloudy and cold.

Sleep: Not enough. Woke up way too early and can't get back to sleep.

Mood: So-so. Tired, confused, not sure which way to jump.

Plans. Wanted to go to church but hubby asked me to stay home in case my friend's car broke down. So I'm watching old crime shows on dvd and playing around on the computer. May make muffins later. Not sure. Hope everyone is having a good day. Take care my friends.

JSelleck

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Hi,

Weather: Sunny and kinda cool

Sleep: Fair

Mood: so/so

Plans: spent the day cleaning my apt. Its almost done.

TRIGGER-Have a bit of pet peeve; There's been a barrage of religious discussion on FB. I had to block one person because she has gone overboard. I had enough. I get enough dose of it here at home at my own time. So I asked nicely to dial it down. Hope that sends a message. I really do not want to fight them. Enough is enough. I do believe in G.O.D. but having it preached at daily is getting annoying.

Ah I feel better letting off my steam.

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening;

Weather: Not bad, 50's

Sleep: Good, still tired

Mood: Very irritable and depressed

Plans: Didn't do much today. Went to Walgreens to get perscriptions, went to the grocery store to pick up some chicken and ice cream. I took a nap and am still tired. Didn't help with the irritability though. I can't stand it because everything is irritating me.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.