Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Good News Monday daily post, possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Weather: Cool and partly Sunny.

Sleep: Okay. Had to get up early to deal with the truck but took a nap when we got home.

Mood: Looking up.

Plans: Dropped the truck off at the dealership, and picked up the rental. Good news they're going to pay for the rental till we pick up the truck. Should know something this afternoon. Or at least that's what the service tech said. Got my fingers crossed. Almost ready for Thanksgiving. Got to get the turkey out of my friend's freezer and thaw it, other than that we're set to go. :Looking forward to it. Gonna try something new this year and make mash potatoes from scratch. Haven't done that since I was in college and working at a children's camp. Even then I only did it once and had help. Should be interesting. Hope everyone has a good day. Hugs to those who want/need them.

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon

Weather: Low 60's and probably colder inside than out. This trailer seems to absorb and hold the cold when it's wintery out.

Sleep: Eh, ok and not bad, but still sleepy

Mood: Depressed and full of anxiety

Plans: Make dinner. I should have cleaned the shower, bathroom and bathroom vanity area. Maybe have done a load of dh's work clothes, but I'm saying forget it. Not in the mood. Can't seem to slow the mind, but have pdoc appt tomorrow. Need to ask about meds and advantage plans. My Trileptal only comes in suspension or injection form on the plan I want, and it is, of course, my primary stabilizer. I read up and the forms do impact some people with side-effects and I already have a slight stuttering problem here and there. It'll get worse. We shall see.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings,

Weather: good

Sleep: good but I am getting very tired during the day. Endo. said its because my Vitamin D lvl is wwwaaaayyyy down. I guess that chocolate cake isnt loaded with vitamin d.

Mood: good

Plans: Hubby is home for a week. I love it when he is home. We have been playing LOTRO. My LSC pain has been on the low side for the last few days. If I can only keep from getting YI and BI then maybe it will continue to be low.

You all have a good day. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

purpledolphingirl4 replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie,

Have you thought trying to drink cranberry juice? From my experience when I feel I am getting those infections, my doc suggested I drink cranberry juice. It worked and it cleaned out the mess. Girly stuff here if u are a male u might want to skip out on this subject. Have you changed soap lately? Have you tried Cetaphil which is not so chemically meshed together. Meaning no chemical additives as well as Laundry detergents. I use Tide Free because my body is so sensitive that I break out.

Anyway, I hope some of suggestions may be of help and enjoy your holiday better. We'll keep chatting though.

beej

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.