Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Hopeful Tuesday daily post. May contain triggers.
jselleck posted:
Morning Y'all. Greetings from Texas.

Weather: Almost bearable. It's sunny and a little warm and I'm taking advantage of the decent weather to let the cats out on the porch. They're loving it.

Sleep. Okay I guess. Woke up at a quarter to 7 and couldn't get back to sleep. Guess all those mornings getting up to help Matt out and wait for the mail has gotten my body trained to wake up early. Sigh.

Plans. Hopefully the letter from Matt's aunt will arrive today. Only about a week late!!! Not really counting on it. They started tearing up the driveway at Matt's site today so he's getting overtime there and may have to stay till 3pm tomorrow. Which really screws up my day. I've been trying to get in to see my pdoc for two weeks and have canceled once already. Now I'll have to cancel again. Really getting fed up with the world. I mean we can use the OT but enough is enough!!! I wish the contractors would get their act together and get everything done already. Haven't heard from the dealership yet about the truck. Hoping it's good news. On a lighter side I talked to my great aunt Sunday and my cousin who joined the Air Force back in April is coming in for Thanksgiving. So I'll get to talk to her. We've been close ever since she was born. Can't wait. Other than that not much is going on. Oh Cookie, if you read this I totally agree with the cranberry juice thing. I had a really bad kidney infection about two weeks ago and my doc recommended the same thing. That and water. And it cleared it right up. Hope you're feeling better. Take care my friends. And if I'm not on Thursday have a happy Turkey day to all my friends in the States. Peace.
l
JSelleck

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings, This is just a quick drive by

Weather: very warm, too warm

Sleep: terrible

Mood: ok

Plans: Played LOTRO with hubby, tried to rest a bit and now I need to do dishes.

muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.