Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Birthday Mercy Hun
bpcookie posted:
Happy Birthday Mercy Hun!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day. Love to you. muahs

You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

jselleck responded:
Happy birthday Mercy!! Hope you have a great day and don't get too stressed out over tomorrow's dinner.

JSelleck

mercygive responded:
Cookie - Thank you for remembering and celebrating my birthday with me. The puppy pics are adorable. I hope you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family.

mercygive replied to jselleck's response:
Jessica - Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I wish you and Matt, and your family a warm and joyous Thanksgiving holiday. I wish I had as much confidence in my cooking skills as you do. I'm sure your 'big bird' will be a 'big hit'. lol

monkeybee replied to mercygive's response:
Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one. Happy Thanksgiving too!

slik_kitty replied to mercygive's response:
happy bday mercy.

ibex7 replied to mercygive's response:
Happy Birthdays to Jessica and Mercy. Sagitarians are tops!

mercygive replied to monkeybee's response:
Thank you! I hope you and your family had a terrific Thanksgiving too!

mercygive replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks Kitty! It was a happy one

mercygive replied to ibex7's response:
Jessica must be the Sagitarian When is your birthday Jessica?

Thank you for the birthday wish Goat, but I'm the one with the stinger

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.