Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Just wanted to talk out loud (or type, that is :)
monkeybee posted:
I just wanted to say hello and to talk to someone who understands. I'm feeling much less melodramatic and less intensely emotional, at least for tonight . I'm still having trouble accepting and not obsessing over every little thing about my actions and thoughts.

How did you come to terms with mental illness? Who did you talk to? How did you help your loved ones understand? Did/does anyone else obsess over the actual illness? How did you get over it and start thinking about other things again?

And, just for fun, what do you like to do for fun?

Sarah

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.