Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Turkey Day daily post. Main contain triggers.
jselleck posted:
First, I hope my title doesn't offend any of my Canadian friends. We love you!!!

Weather: Perfect!!! Supposed to be 78 today. We've been so lucky the past few days to have great weather.

Sleep: So-So. Woke up at a quarter to seven AGAIN!! Love that I"m sorta getting back on a schedule, but does it have to be so EARLY.

Mood: Looking up. The problems I was having with one of my meds seems to be going away so my doctor didn't change anything when I saw him yesterday.

Plans: It's Turkey day!!! I'm fixing dinner for my darling husband and our best friend. Gonna put the turkey in in about a half hour and we plan to eat around 12:30. Matt has to work today so we don't get to spend the day together like I would like, but such is the perils when you're a security guard. I can remember having to work my share of holidays when I was a guard. I don't miss it at all. Hope all my friends in the States have a fantastic turkey day, and my Canadian friends a fantastic day.

JSelleck

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening everyone:

Weather: A nice 59 degrees.

Sleep: Good

Mood: OK

Plans: I will be eating some yummy turkey real soon. Just staying home with the family for today.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
104 of 121 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.