Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sad friday daily post. May contain triggers.
jselleck posted:
Afternoon everybody.

Weather cooler than yesterday. Cold front came through with some showers.

Sleep: Good.

Mood: Depressed and Sad.

Plans. Must be even more crazy to be going shopping today yet I'm waiting for my friend to pick me up so me can go to the mall. Been trying forever to return a book and I finally have the chance. Going to finish my Christmas shopping also. Only need three more gifts and I'll be done. Feeling really sad though. Our little monster cat Peabody got out yesterday in all the excitement everyone coming and going and I didn't notice until I went to feed him and his brother. Looked all over the complex then did so again when Matt got home but no sign of him. Miss him so badly!!. Hopefully the pound or somebody will find him. He has a collar with his name on it and is microchipped,, so I've got my fingers crossed. We'll see. Have a nice week-end everybody.

Jessica

slik_kitty responded:
I hope you find your cat.

bpcookie responded:
Hey J honey, I used to volunteer for an animal rescue group and they taught me the best way to find a lost pet. Put up flyers all over the neighborhood and put in big letters REWARD. You don't have to give anyone much, like maybe $10. but don't put the amount of the reward on the poster. Also write that the cat needs daily medication. Thats a sure way to get your cat back if someone in the neighborhood picked it up. Good luck finding your baby. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Thanks for the advice Cookie and the good wishes silk. We think we may have found him. The neighbors say that since thursday there's been cat that looks like him living in a hole under one of the buildings across the street from us. We even got a glimpse of what may have been him when we came in this morning from breakfast. However I couldn't look very long for him because I got food poisoning from the Burger King we ate at. I've never been that sick in my life. I thought I was gonna die. But I'm feeling better now and we're going to look for him tomorrow. Our fear is that he might have gone feral but we hope not. So thanks for the ideas and wishes. Hope they bring us good luck.

J

lexismom11 replied to jselleck's response:
Awe. I hope your kitty returns unharmed and happy.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.