Tipsy Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello all my dahlings

Weather: too cold at night and too hot during the day

Sleep: good

Mood: right now its ok but lately I've been a mess

Plans: wrapping some gifts, writing out some Christmas cards (it takes me forever to write Christmas cards), doing house work. I need to finish Christmas shopping but I either don't have the desire to get out of the house or my health issues get in the way.

Tonight is LOTRO night so I really need to relax today so that I can play tonight. This chronic pain sucks and is running my life. One day I am going to get tired of it, get angry and scream "THATS IT PAIN, I'VE HAD ENOUGH." Then I'm going to kick my azz.
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

lexismom11 responded:
Good afternoon everyone:

Weather: A cold 30 degrees

Sleep: Not good. I kept waking up last night. Made for a long night.

Mood: Ok

Plans: Didn't make a call to reschedule my therapist appt. I forgot all about that. I will have to make it a point to do that tomorrow. Otherwise, just homework as always.

monkeybee responded:
Weather: Cold

Sleep: little

Mood: pretty sure I can do Kung Fu, if you know what I mean...hehe

Plans: Writing again although I'm pretty sure I could run a marathon. Like. Right. Now..haha. I keep literally lol for no reason at all...except for my mind. Good times.

Ms. Cookie, I hope that pain gets better. My husband has chronic back pain (he had surgery on it at 22) and I always feel bad for him. I can't imagine how it must feel to be in constant physical pain.