Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tipsy Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello all my dahlings

Weather: too cold at night and too hot during the day

Sleep: good

Mood: right now its ok but lately I've been a mess

Plans: wrapping some gifts, writing out some Christmas cards (it takes me forever to write Christmas cards), doing house work. I need to finish Christmas shopping but I either don't have the desire to get out of the house or my health issues get in the way.

Tonight is LOTRO night so I really need to relax today so that I can play tonight. This chronic pain sucks and is running my life. One day I am going to get tired of it, get angry and scream "THATS IT PAIN, I'VE HAD ENOUGH." Then I'm going to kick my azz.
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

lexismom11 responded:
Good afternoon everyone:

Weather: A cold 30 degrees

Sleep: Not good. I kept waking up last night. Made for a long night.

Mood: Ok

Plans: Didn't make a call to reschedule my therapist appt. I forgot all about that. I will have to make it a point to do that tomorrow. Otherwise, just homework as always.

monkeybee responded:
Weather: Cold

Sleep: little

Mood: pretty sure I can do Kung Fu, if you know what I mean...hehe

Plans: Writing again although I'm pretty sure I could run a marathon. Like. Right. Now..haha. I keep literally lol for no reason at all...except for my mind. Good times.

Ms. Cookie, I hope that pain gets better. My husband has chronic back pain (he had surgery on it at 22) and I always feel bad for him. I can't imagine how it must feel to be in constant physical pain.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.