Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Christmas Cards/Girls On The Board/Addresses
bpcookie posted:
Hello girls, I'm trying to get all my Christmas cards written but I'm really slow at it this year. My health issues make it hard for me to do things, even simple things like filling out a card. But I WILL get them done.

If any of you have had an address change please email me the correct address.

runracey@msn.com

I have written a few and sent them out, but because of Lyrica putting me in La La Land, I can't remember everyone that I have sent them to. LOL. So you may get two of the same card or you may get someone elses card or you may get an envelope with nothing in it or who in the heck knows what you may get. lol.
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

bpcookie responded:
Mercy Hun, Thank you so much for the lovely card. Your such a darling. Also, the card contained a bunch of stamps and I don't know if you meant to send them to me. So if your missing a book of stamps, you now know where they are. LOL. Let me know honey and if you didn't mean to send them then I will send them back to you. Love ya. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie Darlin' - Since you gave me the beautifully crafted purse as a gift, the least I could do was find a way to return my gratitude for your mailing it to me.

slik_kitty responded:
could you throw a couple of million dollars in mine please? thanks!

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
aaaawwww Honey, that was so kind of you. Thank you so much. We don't have a lot of money right now and I am having to make most of my little gifts that I put in the cards. The stamps were well times and very needed. Thank you, thank you.

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
LMAO, your such a goof, but your a great and loving goof. I will try to get a loan from my bank, but I think they will ask me "What have you been smoking???"

bpcookie responded:
Also, if any of the Newbies would like a Christmas card, you are welcomed to send me your address or p.o. box and I will send you one.

skypper responded:
could you send me a new brain and heart? think mine are all worn out. ty cookster
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
LMAO Sky honey, I hope Santa brings me a brain too. Mine is broken

bpcookie responded:
If any of you send me an email and you don't get a reply in a few days, let me know here. Some times my email will send things to the junk area. I found one of the girls emails in there the other day.

p.s. In the subject line, let me know that your from the bipolar board.

bpcookie responded:
LexisMom honey bunny, I received your lovely Christmas card yesterday. Thanks you so much. hugs and muahs

p.s. I'm still working on getting mine out. I have about 25 cards going out to friends and 10 going to family. I think I'm getting writers cramp.

sandtiger responded:
Cookie, I'm sending you out a christmas card today, luvs ... it will have my new (and hopefully last) address on it. I'm back where I started out years ago, in the house I lived in when Branwyn was born.

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

bpcookie replied to sandtiger's response:
OMG, San honey, what am I going to do with you???? I will have to save a whole page in my phone book for you. lol

sandtiger replied to bpcookie's response:
LOL, I know, right??

Hopefully this will be the LAST TIME; this house is mine, in my name and everything. Soooo ... unless something majorly happens and I can't pay and it gets repoed (lord, hope not!!), this is the final and end-all for the next 30 years!!

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
u have my new one already since I have received your card in the past.

beej

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.