Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thrilling Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings

Weather: very nice out today

Sleep: good. Thanks to Lunesta.

Mood: ok

How do you feel?: Im in pain (I'm trying to add this new question to every post. I think its important to know how ppl feel)

Plans: my daughter is coming out today. She will be moving to another state on monday. (big mistake and I'm sure she will be back in less then 6 months". I'm going to have her help me make the little gifts that I am going to put into the Christmas cards. It's taking me too long to do it because of this stupid pain.

Anyways, you all have a good day. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

DizzyJgirl responded:
Hellooooo! I have missed you all. Cookie sorry to hear you still are experiencing pain. Where are you at with your drs?

Weather: snow

Sleep: good

Feeling: achy thanks to TOM.

Plans: not much. Make dinner and that is about it. I have been without my computer for so long, that with this being my first day with it for a while, I am wasting all my time online today.

Take care! xoxox
Live Life Loud

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Weather: cold cold

Sleep: Ambien

Mood: Good, always good

Feeling: Elated, husband chemo port coming out today.

Ahhh the beginning of the end of this for him, and me!! It's a good day.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

lexismom11 responded:
Good afternoon all;

Weather: nice, 51 degrees.

Sleep: not good

How do you feel? I have a migraine right now so not good.

Plans: Lots of homework today. Have to get going on it because I have been putting it off. Pick my daughter up from school and help her with her homework. That's it.

bpcookie responded:
Hey Dizzy darling, my dr.s are useless. oh well. lol. Its so good to see you honey bunny. big hugs to you. muahs

Chrissy darling, You know I love you with out even saying. Hey, I just said it. hehehe Good to see you. muahs

LexiesMom hun, Im so sorry to hear that you have a migraine. They are really debilitating. Hope you feel better soon. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Weather: 50's

Sleep: Lunesta (gotta love it)

How I feel: tired still

Plans: work all day. and then go back to bed to keep me from doing something stupid. Not feeling that great. I gotta stay strong until the semester is over then a trip to the nuthouse is where I'll be if I am not stable. My life is so boring and lame.

beej

bpcookie replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
Beej honey bunny,. I know what is going on because I've known you for quite a while now. Try to stay strong. You can do it. I have faith in you. If you need to talk to someone, you are welcomed to call me. Just send me an email and ask for my number or IM me. You take care. Big hugs and lots of muahs.

lotus replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
beej, please listen to bpcookie. Reach out to her if you need to talk. You have to promise if you have the urge you will call her or someone else. please post this contract. My prayers are with you.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.