Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Evening Check In
lotus posted:
Well I didn't really accomplish my goal. My office desk is clean. Only because I looked at the papers in then put it in a basket to deal with later. I now have two baskets over flowing. I found some bills and put them in a stack. I hope to pay them after this post. I laid down at 3 for a short nap before pizza( bjcookie - it must be the night for pizza) at the club house ay 430. Well I woke up at 630. I may try doing a little tonight. The great thing is I am not feeling bad or quilty about what I did (or not do) today.
bjcookie - how was your pizza outing.
I wish everyone a enjoyable evening and restful night

lexismom11 responded:
I helped put up a Christmas tree today, that is about it. Maybe tomorrow you can take another shot at going through the bills. It's a good thing you don't feel bad, you don't need to. There's always tomorrow.

jselleck replied to lexismom11's response:
Lexis you're braver than me doing the tree. My husband's on vacation this week and so far all we've done is clean the living room tuesday then goof off for two days at a local hotel. It was rest well deserved, he put in over 80 hrs last week, but I still feel a little guilty doing it. Once again there are dishes in the sink and laundry that needs folding, but I find myself watching tv and goofing off like usual. Oh well, like Scarlet always said, I'll do it tomorrow or some such thing. Have a great night my friends.

JSelleck

lotus replied to jselleck's response:
The two days at the hotel sounds perfect for both of you. Something that you both needed. Don't ruin it with feeling quilty.
I have had a basket of laundry to be folded and have gradually picked through them to wear something. It gets to the point that I end I folding maybe 5 items. The dishes are the same way. It gets to the point , that I will wait doing the dishes until I get a full load for the dishwasher.
Donna

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.