Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Groovy Saturday daily post. May contain triggers.
jselleck posted:
Weather: Beautiful!!! Couldn't ask for a better day.

Sleep: Couldn't be better.

Mood: Fantastic!!!

Plans: Gonna chill with my fabulous husband and watch some tv on dvd that we bought. In other words do absolutely nothing. Man I love it when my husband is on vacation. Just wish he was feeling better. Hope everyone has a good week-end. Hugs to all my fantastic friends.

JSelleck

DizzyJgirl responded:
Hello to all

Weather: snow and cold

Sleep: ok until I got woken up by yelling

Mood: ok

Plans: just cleaning around the house some. I won't get the Christmas decorations out until some of the clutter is gone.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.
Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
Hey my dahling Beepers

Weather: very nice

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: clean up this filthy house. Try to rest a bit and hopefully play some LOTRO with hubby. We will also watch a movie tonight.

big muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.