Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Includes Expert Content
Dr. G - Mied combo
ddnos posted:
Hi Dr. G.

I just started (last night) taking a very small dose (25mg) of Seroquel to help with sleep, and tonight will even be cutting that in half. My question is, is it Ok to take with Nardil and Lithium? I normally would trust my on doc with this question 100% but she's retiring next month for a reason.........so, just want to double check. )

Thanks
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos responded:
Ummm, that would be "Med" not "Mied" lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos responded:
bump

Joseph F Goldberg, MD responded:
Debbie,

seroquel is commonly co-prescribed with lithium or MAOIs -- no conflicts.

Dr. G.

ddnos replied to Joseph F Goldberg, MD's response:
Thank you, Dr. G!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.