Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
BOO!
snowyowl33 posted:
~~~snicker~~

I'm baaaaack! ......... Missed you all like crazy!! ... erm.... tons! he he he.... off to work now, but can't wait to get the ball a rollin' again and see some smilin' posts..... Cookster how you doing gf?........Missed ya sistah from anotha mistah! bwahahah... Fuzzer? Sky? Goat? Maggiepie? Beej? Doodles? Di? Matt? Shelleck? and all the rest of you, hows it going in your worlds?

~~~~Snowy pulls out her bag of super strong organic cat nip....(from her "Bag of all Things" ) and puts a small pile on the ground....then quietly hoists a big net above it...... hereeeee kitty kitty.... come on now.... mmmm catnip........ Snowy sits down and waits patiently.....

(Off to work now my lovelies, be back tonight..)
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

slik_kitty responded:
kitty has sworn off catnip and laughs at snowy's feeble attempt to trap her. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ddnos responded:
Hey there Snowy! Welcome back! Up to your old tricks, i see? Some things never change, i reckon! lol

I hope that we'll get at least a brief, but preferablly not so brief, update on what's been going on for you, yes?

Oh, and I wouldn't listen to kitty if I were you re the catnip - she SAYS that she has sworn off the stuff, but she only kids herself! She's more hooked on in now than ever as you will soon see by her bizare, kittippy behavior! lol Sorry Kitty, couldn't let you try to fool her and everyone else. lol

Hope you had a great day!
Debbie aka Doodles
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

sandtiger responded:
  • gasp*

HI SNOWY!!!! *waveswaveswaves*

~ San
    :: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::
  •  
    bpcookie responded:
    OMG!!!! Is it.....could it be...no way........IT IS!!!!!!! *Cookie runs over, leaps at Snowy, knocking her to the ground and starts giving her kisses on her beak.* *pattooowwweee*. *Cookie spits out a bunch of feathers* Its my sistah from another mistah.!!!! Its sssooo good to see ya. I have missed you bunches. But now your back so I don't have to miss you any more.

Oh goody gum drops. What trouble shall we...eerrrr....I mean...what should we do first? Perhaps start a snow ball fight. bbbuuuaawwwwaaahhhaaa. huggers
    You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

mattthecat replied to bpcookie's response:
    Did some one say cat nip? I will get with sponsor at CNA (cat nip anonymous) and get back with you on that one.

Welcome back Snowy.

Matt

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
    Hey there Snowy. Miss ya sistah time to party right? We should do that to cheer everyone up. Missed the fun we had when we all have a rough time.

Anyways I am up and down right now. Its a mess. pdoc is a jerk.

beej

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    riiiiggggghhhhhht....Snowy pulls out her handy spray bottle of catnip, and squirts her fuzzy feline friend, and sits back to watch the antics,..... bwahahahaha...... ohh Kitty, you've forgotten how sneaky your wise ol' Owl friend is...... snicker.......myyy Kitty how big your pupils are getting!!! ......Snowy collapses on the floor laughing as she watches Kitty stagger sideways......
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

snowyowl33 replied to ddnos's response:
    Doodles! Good to see you hon, How's life over there in the beautiful west? ahhh I miss it. the trees, the green, the ocean..... Hey! want a visitor?? hahahahaah Just joking....Thanks for the welcome back, it's been a long time and my life has changed in so many ways it's wild.

Yeap, I'm still a joker and like to try and make people laugh and smile....you're right, some things never change! grin... still like ice cream?????? hummmmm ?????.

Yes, I think I'll be here for a bit to stir up some trouble....hehehe so will fill in the blanks of the last two years.. You workin now?

Hugs
    Snowy ..... ohhh yeahhh I'm gonna get the kitty.....

snowyowl33 replied to sandtiger's response:
    San!!!!!!! hey hon, long time no see! what trouble you been up to??
    Snowy jumps up and down and waves to her stripey friend.... so good to see you here, how are you?

Hugs
    Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
    OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! it's my long lost sistah from anotha mistah!!! Cookieeeee monstah!

Snowy leaps on her friend and flattens her to the floor..... (careful not to poke her with her sharp talons...hehehe) beak poised and large orange and black eyes staring down at her friend, white feathers all puffed out....I missed you too gf, too much! how you doing? Hows the hubby (hi to him for me, and tell him I'm flying down there to warm my feathers and swim in the pool! ha!) your baby?
    Snowy turns her head all the way around and snickers..... snow ball fight???? ohhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh.......let the games begin!

Hugs hon!

snowyowl33 replied to mattthecat's response:
    Hey Matt, great to see you, how are things? how's the honey? what's new in your world??

hugs
    Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
    Beeeeeeeeeeeejjjjjjjjerooonies!! "the San Francisco treat!" la la la...
    So good to see you hon, and so sorry to hear things are tough right now. I understand how difficult it is when the pdoc's not helping you... you need that like a hole in the head...(not like my brain doesn't already resemble Swiss cheese, but ya know what I mean! )

Yes, it's time to have some fun, and remember you got friends who care about you.....
    Snowy sits down beside her friend and wraps a big white feathered soft robe around your shoulders.....I hear you, and am here for you.....tho just remember...... sleep with one eye open now that I'm back..... hhehehehhehehehe...... hugs hon...things will get better again.

Snowy

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
    kitty digs into her pocket of all things and pulls out a huge water balloon and throws it at snowy. kitty runs off laughing at a very wet and no longer fluffy snowy. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    hummmm Snowy shakes off the water and re arranges her feathers....... humph...... digging down into the depths of her Bag of all things, she pulls out Cookie and Sky, (both of whom look rather surprised about be hauled out of a bag) and hands them both a super soaker filled with grape jello..... snickering she whispers in there ears......the three start laughing....

Seeing as Kitty is still staggering from the lasting effects of the cat nips, she is easily followed.... Snowy peeks around the side of the tree where Kitty is snoozing away..... GET HER!!!!!! bwahahahaha.... Cookie Sky and Snowy sploosh Kitty in great huge gobs of Purple sticky jello, and the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZooooooooommmmm ---------> thata way laughing insanely at the gooey purple kitty! hehehehehe

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
    There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.