Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sorry
skypper posted:
I just feel like I need to apologize for being such a terrible friend. I've been lost and out of touch and am already feeling super paranoid about posting here but miss hearing from all my wonderful buds. I can't even read from my phone anymore because I have a cheapo phone now on which the internet royally sucks. And be certain that you all do cross my mind all the time and I do always carry you all with me with all the best of wishes and intentions. I'm sorry that I got sucked into the abyss of nothingness for so long. I was doing ok for a bit but things lately have exploded or imploded, not sure.
Anyhoo, I'm going to try and make myself come by more often, I always say this, don't know why it is so hard for me to do stuff...I just suck at getting anything done on a regular or consistent basis, short term I'm great, but when it comes to the long haul I inevitably fall apart and lose everyone and everything I had worked so hard to gain...working on this but going through so much right now too, it's like balancing a totem pole of packages filled with bricks and clouds...
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

lexismom11 responded:
It's not that you necessarily need to be here to support others. If you cannot do that then that's ok. But you should write here when you need support from others. You will be able to provide support to others when you feel up to it. You should also check in when you have good things to share with the board. I understand the paranoia is keeping you from doing this. In time hopefully that will subside and allow you to be around more.

bpcookie responded:
Oh sweet heart, You don't need to apologize for anything. Your a great friend, you really are. Your having many difficulties in your life right now and you need to take care of yourself first honey. When things settle down and your able to return, then we will be waiting for you with open arms. Love ya. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

bpcookie responded:
Oh sweet heart, You don't need to apologize for anything. Your a great friend, you really are. Your having many difficulties in your life right now and you need to take care of yourself first honey. When things settle down and your able to return, then we will be waiting for you with open arms. Love ya. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

sandtiger responded:
oh, luvs, I had no idea.... I've been bogged down with my own, I haven't thought much to check in on you - for that, I'm sorry ... we'll try to dip back in this pool together, eh? I ghost around here a bit and then get shy and anxious and duck out, too, even when its really helping ...

((HUGS))

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

monkeybee replied to sandtiger's response:
Sorry you are hurting

skypper responded:
Lexismom, I should write more often, you're right, I hate it when I gt this way...but I don't feel as though my paranoia is unwarranted. It does help to write it/talk it out, true. I do hope those feelings die down soon too.

Cooks, thanks for being so understanding, why would I feel like you were upset with me? See? See how I am...ugh...I need to take care, well theres SO, SO much I'm trying to take of right now and most of it has more to do with my kids and trying to help them...I try, it wears me down but I still have to try and keep up with it

San, I know you've been having a time of things lately and I am sorry for that, I wish I could be more help. And you probaably haven't noticed much with me because I tend to keep my mouth shut most of the time. I've a lot of family on facebook now and I don't wanna freak them out...well it's not just MY family but also my brothers family and family friends too...you know how it is...theres the group there too..idk anymore, I feel like I'm backed into a corner and can't reach out anymore to anyone...nothing feels safe, if that makes sense?

ty for the commiseration monkeybee, love the name btw

~Sky~

snowyowl33 responded:
aww hon, you never need to worry about that, we all take breaks as our lives get busy and during those times when our loads get heavy and our moods turn into a screaming roller coaster ride (don't forget to keep hands and feet inside the cart! lol) Look at me, I've been away for months and months, but I kept all of you close to my heart and everyone knew that too.
Life takes us down many pathways, and that's how we learn and grow. You have so many talents and are such a wonderful person don't be afraid to take a walk down a new pathway.... when you turn around your true friends will always be there waving.....

Big hugs
Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

sandtiger replied to skypper's response:
You can always send me a pm through facebook, or send me a text .. I might not respond immediately, but I'll be able to in short enough time... ((hugs))

I'll check in on you today, m'kay?

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
Snowy, i have missed you!
thanks for replying you always have such a great way of saying the most lovely things
~Sky~

skypper replied to sandtiger's response:
thanks for that San, you're a good friend to me, hugs
~Sky~

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.