Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Frantic Freaky Friday Daily Post
snowyowl33 posted:
Morning all my Lovelies! Hope all of you have a fabulous non frizzy Friday... speaking of frizzy, can we say bad hair day?? ick.... grrrrrrrrrr........

Anyway! moving right along ......(check out Kitty's bad hair day!! hahahahahaahhahahaha)

Snowy collapses on the floor in hysterics pointing at her friend!! ha ha ha.....
Now Cookie, well her Doo is amazing!! she is the Queen of the fabulous Doo's and always looks awesome!

Mood: little pissy.....but mostly fabulous..

Sleep: ..... not bad

Weather: (blinds still drawn) but probably brrrrrrr.... Snowy pulls up her collar and gets ready to brave the elements....whine..

Plans: work then work some more, then little shopping, then grabbing a second xmas tree.... omg.... then start doing some xmas baking... mmmmm.

Word of the Day: SEDERUNT
Meaning:noun: a prolonged sitting (as for discussion)

There you go ... That's what I do at work.....! ha...

Have a great day everyone...

hugs
Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

monkeybee responded:
Love it snowy!

Mood: Good.

Sleep: OK last night

Weather: cold and rainy

Plans: none yet, except whatever the kids and I want to do today

bpcookie responded:
Hello all my dahling Beepers, beep beep

Weather: warm

Sleep: good

Mood: ok for now

Plans:chores, play with the dog, watch the Stock Market show on tv and say "uuuugggghhhhh. When will I be rich?". Tonight is movie night, so me and the hubby will watch one of our movies. Love Friday nights.

Anyways dahlings, stay warm. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

bpcookie responded:
LMAO re- Kitty's bad hair day. too funny. As for me, my hair has been falling out and I'm now having to do comb overs. Now I know how bald men feel. uuugggghhhBut thanks anyways my dahling friend. Here is a pic. of my dahling friend Snowy.

Brilliant hair every time.
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon! Snowy, it has been nice to see your posts.

Weather: grey and cold

Sleep: ok

Mood: ok

Plans: tdoc appt, errands, making cookies.
I have been feeling ok with my lower dose of lithium. It might be my imagination but I think I feel less anxious.

Quiet weekend planned I think. Have the opportunity to go to an Xmas party but don't think I am going. Stresses me out too much.
Live Life Loud

sandtiger replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Mood: kind of 'meh'

Sleep: good

Weather: a bit chilly

Plans: Well, I got sent home from work because I kept falling asleep ... took a nap, went to a new pdoc appointment, now kind of wasting time around the house until I can pick up my kiddo and take a trip to Wally-world.

((HUGS)) everyone

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

jselleck replied to sandtiger's response:
Love your pictures Snowy and Cookie!! Wish I was talented enough to add pics to my posts. I've missed seeing you Snowy, glad you're back for a while. How's peanut doing?? Hope he/she is okay.

Weather slightly chilly, but okay. Supposed to get really cold sunday night into monday. Will only be in the low 40's monday.

Sleep NOT ENOUGH!!!!

Mood: Tired, stressed, and in pain.

Plans. Tuesday management decided that they have to relace our carpet in our apartment because the city won't let them do it the cheap way. Originally they where going to give us till today to get everything out of our apartment but luckilly Matt talked them into giving us till monday. So far the past three days we've been frantically packing things up and storing them. Luckily Matt was on vacation till tonight and our buddy Josh is on vacation till tuesday so we've had some help. Plus a friend came over for a while yesterday and helped me pack while the boys took things to the storage unit we rented. Unfortunately with all the bending and sorting I've been doing my back is killing me now plus I did something to my right elbow and I can barely bend it with out extreme pain. I'll be sooo glad when all this is through. I wanted to move next year when our lease is up, but I told Matt we're not doing this again for at least two years. I don't even know if I can survive this forced move. I meant to move clothes last night but I was so tired when we got back from the restaurant that I sat down and immediately fell asleep in my recliner. i was tired!! Well hope every one has a better week-end than I'm going to. Enjoy your movie Cookie. Wish I could watch one with you!!! Take care my friends

Jessica.

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Must recognize your wit here with the pic of Queen Snowy. That old flip hairstyle was never vogue for birds, anyway. And Snowy has always been a little off balance, if you know what I mean.
Best Holiday Picture of the season, Cooks. -goat

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
Omg Cookie, you're hysterical! hahahahahahahahaha... good one sistah! Love the one leg pose too.....
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

snowyowl33 replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Diiiiizzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy! hugs hugs and more hugs, how you doing? nice to see your face here too, and I'm glad that the lower level of meds seems to be working for you. That's great. It so good to hear that your clearer and anxiety is lower. fabulous!

Snowy...

snowyowl33 replied to sandtiger's response:
Snowy sneaks up behind San and slips a big fluffy pillow under her dozing head and covers her with a soft blanket, then tip toes out the door ....

snowyowl33 replied to jselleck's response:
Hey J,

I'm a little rusty on the pics, but slowly the grey fuzzy brain cells are starting to remember how to do them.... lol

Peanut's good, thanks for asking... he's in love with a new bed I bought for him, and spends a good 12 hours a day sleeping in it.... must be nice! little stinker. I adore him...

that's unbelievable re your carpet! I hope your going to give the landlords your storage unit bill to pay, they are suppose to do that if they disrupt your life overly by doing reno's of any sort....great time of year to do it!

Hugs Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
Moi??? off balance?? ..... Snowy quickly adjusts her crown, and straightens her boa.... well yes, perhaps occasionally, but I have never ever been know to flip my doo....harumph.... lol

snowyowl33 replied to monkeybee's response:
heheheh thx

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.