Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Moanin' Monday Daily Post
snowyowl33 posted:
Morning Lovelies.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and no ones having too hard a time.
Sending hugs to those who are.... it will get better....hang in there.

Ok, here we go.....

Weather: Rainy, snowy (grin) and cold... charming...my bed is calling me to come back... whine...

Mood: ....hummm....pretty good I guess... just had coffee and am getting ready for work.. so putting on the koolaid happy face!

Sleep... When I got there, slept like a log....

Plans:, Work, decorate my xmas tree (maybe...) take Mom out and make cookies ...or not... bwahahaha...

Word of the Day: MULLIGRUBS \MUHL-i-gruhbz\ , noun:

Meaning- ill temper, colic, grumpiness.

Interesting....Ha well there you go!

Hope everyone has a great day! .....

Sky hon..... sending special hugs to you hope your ok..... over and out

Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

monkeybee responded:
Weather: Rainy

Mood: not sure, feeling a little off...uneasy

Sleeep: little

Plans: hanging out with the kiddos and hopefully also decorating our second tree today. Also, trying not to go stir crazy from all the rain. I went to my new therapist this weekend and it went really well. I really liked her a lot; she was very easy to talk to. I hope it stays that way.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great, stress free day!

jselleck replied to monkeybee's response:
Morning guys and gals, especially Snowy. It snowed!!! Only a splatering, enough to make the roads messy. Luckily Matt made it home from work okay. Grateful for that.

Weather: Burr, cold, cold. Cold front came through, dropping the temps from the 70's to low 30's, even 20's in some places. Wind chills are in the teens.

Sleep: Okay I guess. Didn't really get enough. Was trying to put the finishing touches on the apartment so the carpet people can do their thing.

Mood: Frustrated with hubby. He keeps moving stuff into the kitchen and blocking the laundry room and fridge. Want to wring his neck. But he had a tough shift last night, so I guess I'll forgive him.

Plans: The carpet people are supposed to be here between 9 and 10. Hoping they're on time. Fingers crossed. Management swears it should only take 3 hours, hoping they're right. We only have the Uhaul till 6, so we've got to get all the furniture back in the apartment by then. Hopefully everything will go off without a hitch. Hoping everyone has a great day. Don't know if ours will be. Take care my friends.

JSelleck

DizzyJgirl responded:
Morning.

Weather: rain (was snow and freezing rain...slushy mess)

Sleep: ok

Mood: not sure...like monkeybee...feeling a bit off

Plans: laundry, cleaning if I can get myself moving.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Live Life Loud

ddnos responded:
Good morning everyone!

Weather - low 40's

Sleep - Ok

Mood - fine

Plans - go to post office, do laundry, make call re TV to have them come fix or replace, call re bill i got this weekend for procedure done 4 months ago lol sheeeeesh! It's a darn co-pay for $250 - will ask to be put on payment plan, you know, the the kind of plan where they kindly say I don't have to make the payment. lol Just kidding - real payment plan. Darn! Call nurse at doc office to have her order 3rd blood test to see if blood levels are going up or down - feels lately low blood levels because of extra tired and other physical symptoms - we'll son find out. If time and energy, will stop by dentists office to drop off a few things. Will watch The Voice semi-finals tonight...maybe squeeze in doing some homework my tdoc gave me last week.

Cute animations Snowy

Have a good day and week everyone!
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahling Beepers

Weather: ffrreeezzzzzziiinnnn at night but warm during the day

Sleep: good

Mood: ok so far

Plans: Clean up, play ball with the pup, watch some tv and then what I do after that depends on how I'm feeling. Watch football tonight.

muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

snowyowl33 replied to monkeybee's response:
Hey Monkey, found something to make you smile... hope your feeling bit better today....

Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

snowyowl33 replied to snowyowl33's response:
oops sorry.... that didn't work out very well...... sigh..... humm well maybe you'll find this amusing anyway....

I can't believe you have 2 xmas trees to decorate!! eeks...... good luck with that....

Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to jselleck's response:
Hey J,

Did they get the carpet in?? omg I feel for you at this time of the year too.... arghh... well hopefully you are now all relaxed and snuggled up on the couch gazing longingly at your new carpet....
Hugs Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to ddnos's response:
Holy Moly Doodles, I'm tired just reading all that your doing.... busy lady......me on the other hand...... bwahahahahahaha,,,,,

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
Freeeezzing Cookie hon?? really?? want to come and visit me and really see freezing?? hehehe we would have a blast! .....
I'll take you on a polar bear swim.... .....bwahahahaha....

hugs Snowy

bpcookie replied to snowyowl33's response:
eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk you first honey. hehehe
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

monkeybee replied to snowyowl33's response:
Aww...you did make me smile. Thank you. Still feeling blue, a lot blue. Went for a drive by myself last night, felt good to cry, but my hubby tends to think isolation is about him...my explaining doesn't seem to help. Hoping this lasts only a short time. I already am feeling like there is no way I can do this again. Sorry to be a downer. It's just been a rough morning and a rough day yesterday and I was irritable this weekend. Its just how it starts. I am so glad to be back in therapy. I think I might ask if I can go twice a week, at least if I don't feel better. She will probably think I'm crazy since I've only seen her once but I liked her and I don't have another person to talk to. I feel bad to always cry in front of my kids...especially all day. My daughter is 5 now and she can recognize it and it affects her. But its so hard to control. And my normally clean house is already like a train wreck. I just feel like I can't move and I feel so guilty because of my kiddos. They need me and so does my husband. I hope it doesn't last. Its just that this whole year, this whole entire year has been a train wreck. I've been stable for probably two months total and I fear I will never get back to normal. Its just constant extremes and I feel like they define me. Will I ever get better? Why can't I just stay norma? I don't know what to do.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.