Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
A good laugh...especially for ddnos and dizzy. LOL!
monkeybee posted:

monkeybee responded:
well...I wanted to make you both smile, at least for a minute...but apparently I don't know how to add a picture like I thought I did. My brain will start working again soon (let's hope ). Sorry! I'll try again if I figure it out.

ddnos responded:
lol thanks monkeybee - what a priceless picture, eh?

That photo says to me, "I may be upset, but I'm hanging onto joy no matter what!"

Thanks again
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos replied to monkeybee's response:
Hey there, you did make me smile! Do you not see the picture that you attached? I see it. lol So if I see it but you don't, does that mean I'm seeing things? lol

Peace out!
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl replied to ddnos's response:
Haha...I guess you are seeing things...or I am just not (or seeing something different maybe!).
But it still made me smile!
Live Life Loud

ddnos replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
uh oh, now the picture is gone! It's just a white square with a red dot in the middel; but I swear it was there last night! Hmmmmmmmm, Snowy? Kitty?

snowyowl33 replied to ddnos's response:
here Doodles, these might help.....

hehehehehe......it's a beautiful picture! Thanks Monkey....
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.