Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wednesday Daily Post
LiviaC posted:
Weather: Getting colder, starting to feel like Christmas(even though it was 75 degrees yesterday Ha)

Sleep: Ok, woke up sore from working out

Mood: varying; woke up sore, but in a good mode. Helped clean up after my mom cooked, decided to try a few new recipes today. Fast forward a few hours and now I'm alone. My parents are up in the den while I'm by myself in the living room. I have no where to go and no one to talk to, but at least I'm finished with school until January Yay!

Plans: Probably just going to sit around the house for the next week or so, until my friends finish with classes. I'm done with school a week early so I have nothing to do. I want to finish Christmas shopping, but I have no way to do it by myself. At least I get to get out of the house 3 times a week to go workout. My mood keeps changing so much, I can't think straight most of the time. Hope the rest of the month goes by fast, can't wait to get out of this house!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.