Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
wow
RjBee posted:
Good morning all....... The one thing good that comes from a long mania, is the clarity after it. It is like when a storm clears, skies bright air is freash and you can see for days..........

jselleck responded:
Lately it's been bad news followed by good news, followed by more bad. It's tough. Thank goodness for my friends here.

Weather: Chilly, overcast, but supposed to be really nice tomorrow.

Sleep: On and off. Never did get any real deep sleep.

Mood: Up and down. Tired, worried about my sweetie, and how we're going to make ends meet next year.

Plans: Was going to run some errands and check out a possible job, but plans have changed. My husband's aunt called with bad news about his grandmother. She's been in a nursing home since she fell and broke her hip last summer and steadily declining since early November. Now she's on her deathbed and not expected to live more than 48 hrs if that long. I'm really upset and worried about my husband. He wants to see her again, but because of work and other issues he can't do so. I'm also sad because I've started to grow close to Leia and it's like I'm losing a member of my own family. Don't know what to do. On the other hand, when I called my cousin to ask her to put the family on her church's prayer list I got some really good news. My cousin Nicky had a healthy baby boy last week and they're both doing good. Plus my other cousin Rachel is scheduled for a c section on the 31st with yet another girl, and my cousin Sandy is expecting a baby in June. See what I mean, bad followed by good. Now I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Know I'm being pessimistic, but that's just the way I feel. Hope everyone else has a better day than I am. Oh, and beej, love your picture. Reminds me of home, only without the mountains. Just lots of hills. Hugs my friends.

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.