Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sleepy Saturday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Weather: Much nicer. Supposed to be in the 70's the next three days.

Sleep: Okay. Dang cat woke me up early wanting fed. Matt was late getting home from work and he wanted breakfast now!!!!

Mood: So-so. Trying to stay supportive for Matt.

Plans: Watch IU cream Butler!!! Go Hoosiers!!!! Maybe take a walk afterwards and get the mail. Need to, since we haven't in like two weeks and folks sent packages last week. Try to be as supportive as possible to my poor husband. His grandmother finally gave up the fight and went to be with Jesus this morning. Not much else going on. Just trying to to make it day to day. Hope all my friends have a blessed happy day. Take care.

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.