Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
7 Day's Till Christmas Daily Bipolar Post/ Poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings

Weather: nice

Sleep: good

Mood: groovy. I just need to stay away from stressful situations because right now I'm a time bomb. Dang menopause!!!.

Plans: ADT dude coming out to fix our alarm system that they had fixed last week. Hope this is their last trip. Last night our alarm was having a tizzy fit and I had totally lost my patience, called them up, flipped out and then handed the phone to hubby. He is so much more calm than me. . Today I will practice patience.

You all have a great day and don't forget, Santa is checking his list. hugs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

ddnos responded:
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp!! That's your alarm working! lol

I hope you had a good day, Cookie!

Weather - windy, rainy, cold

Sleep - good, too much

Mood - unmotivated, lazy (are those moods?)

Plans - get a life
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
Its late but better late than never?

Weather: was snow, ice this morning

Sleep: ok

Mood:ok, some anxiety

Plans: today I mailed Xmas cards out and wrapped a few presents.

It looks like another trip to the Vets tomorrow with my older dog. She will not stop chewing/licking herself and has several sores and then just a bit ago tonight she had a nosebleed. That has me worried.

Hope everyone is doing good. There was no school today so I didn't get a chance to get online earlier. Take care!
Live Life Loud

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 129 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.