Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
to all my messenger friends
slik_kitty posted:
yahoo no longer supports windows live messaging, so i won't be able to chat with my windows live friends. so get yahoo!!!!! he he he

ddnos responded:
nahhhh, i think you should get windows live! lol so there! she she she lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty replied to ddnos's response:
tried to get into my account but forgot my password. in order to reset it they ask a bunch of questions, like who was your last email from and what was the subject line. i haven't used that acct in years! how am i supposed to know? sheesh! so they closed my acct until i can answer those questions to their satisfaction. forget them. now that i think about it, they closed my acct before for suspected spam. an account that i don't even use for email. so i'm sticking with yahoo.

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
boohooooooooo!
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
I can hardly remember how to use the messenger that I have now. My mind is like Swiss cheese. I will have no clue how to use yahoo..........wait.....what were we talking about. Rabbits?
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.