Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Been awhile... Trigger?
WolfFaerie7 posted:
Since I last posted on here. Many changes have occurred in the past three months some good, some not so good, and some bad. I was forced to go from mobile therapy to outpatient therapy due to new state new rules. I'd been with my T Mike for nearly three years and this was a very difficult transition to make. After my last therapy appt with Mike, I nearly went three weeks without therapy after having such regular therapy. I was/still am depressed, lost, confused, and trying to cope with these new changes. My new TJessica is helping me thru this transition as best as she can along with the help I get at Psych Rehab Program too.

I'm doing some better but not great. I'm still suffering with near daily migraines even with meds for it. I've been sick for almost a week now with a sinus cold/headache with migraine attached just for fun. I'm planning on making homemade trivets as presents. I'm hoping the holidays go by quickly yet also excited for the holiday as well. Catch 22 I know but there it is.

Hugs!
Wolf

lexismom11 responded:
Have you ever been seen by a chiropractor? My sister used to get migraines bad until she went to see one. It turned out she needed to be periodically adjusted and that made all the difference in her headaches. Now she gets then but not nearly the frequency she used to. I'm just throwing that out there because this may be something to look into for you.

WolfFaerie7 replied to lexismom11's response:
Thanks I'll check into it!

ddnos responded:
HI there Wolf! Good to see you!

I'm sorry that you've had a difficult time these past few months and still depressed and have migraines! I can imagine that was really hard for you to have to change therapists when you'd been seeing him for 3 years! Therapy can be a catch 22 sometimes, eh? So do you like your new tdoc? I hope that you end up liking her as much or even more than you did Mike! Change is hard, but you can do it, and are doing it!

Hang in there, and again, welcome back!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Wolfster honey, so good to see ya. I'm glad that your back. I have missed ya. Sorry to hear about thos migraines that your having. you poor sweet heart. It must be horrible just trying to complete daily tasks. Hope you feel better soon. muahs muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.