Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Prove It lol OT
ddnos posted:
I just saw this picture and thought it was cute so wanted to share it with y'all and ask you, as the kitty says, prove it! Say one thing that proves that it's a good morning - espcially challenging if not in the greatest mood - but let's see if we can find at least one thing that proves that it's a good morning. Maybe corny, but heck, let's be corny today lol

Proof for me that it's a good morning is that I'm up and STILL up past 8 a.m., that I have a roof over my head, I'm warm, and that I'm going out and being treated to a cup of Starbucks coffee later this morning.

Your turn! (first have a look at the picture)

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
My proof that its a good morning is that right at this very minute, I'm not in pain, who knows how I will feel later, but for right now, its A-OK. I'm happy, in a good mood and I have the Christmas spirit. I'm warm and drinking coffee. So thats my proof.

You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

monkeybee replied to bpcookie's response:
A bit late...but my proof of a good morning was two sweet angels snuggling in my laugh and, like both of you, a warm cup of coffe. The babies and the coffee both bring joy to most of my mornings.

slik_kitty responded:
that's why i just say "mornin"

1blue1982 responded:
Its a good morning because I have had a friend visit and played with my little guy...and coffee

tryforever replied to 1blue1982's response:
And even a better morning because I remembered my most recent login info

L

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
ROFLOL Kitty! You are too funny! lol That's a good plan, though! lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

snowyowl33 responded:
Why you ask?? Cause I have the best bed and squishy warm yummy pillows on the planet!.... mmmmmm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

ddnos replied to snowyowl33's response:
Well Snowy, I think that qualifies as proof of a good morning lol

snowyowl33 replied to ddnos's response:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... huh?? say what? .....lol
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

jselleck replied to snowyowl33's response:
Well it's 4pm, but I gotta say, it's been an okay day. I have a roof over my head, a husband who loves me, and two cats who do too. I also got to talk to two of my favorite people in the whole wide world thanks to the miracle of facebook, my sister in law and my oldest niece. Got to love technology!!! Also got to leave Christmas wishes for all my friends who addresses I don't have and hopefully I'll even hear back from a few. I love this time of year!!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.