Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
: ) happy evening wednesday post
RjBee posted:
weather, chilly......sleep, all day.......mood, mellow....food yes..... Finally that two month or more mania is gone.... was getting trouble alittle oh well. This is cool i can post from my phone. Just cant throw a good pic on there like usual..... hang on hang in

jselleck responded:
Hi Beej, how are things in your neck of the woods??? It was another gorgeous day in DFW. It actually got up to 75 today. Can you believe that??? 75 and partly sunny on the last day of fall. Was more like an early summer day than late fall. But a cold front has gone through now, I think it's in the low 50's now, supposed to get into the 40's by 7am. Even colder tomorrow night.

Sleep, what's that??? Had to get up early both today and yesterday. Got maybe 12 hours combined between both days. I HATE getting up early. Don't know how I'm going to do it if I go back to work next month. Dreading/looking forward to it.

Actually went shopping today. Hubbie cut the purse strings a little and took me to the new outlet mall in town. Went to two shoe stores and a clothing store. Bought shoes for both of us and a new winter coat and turtleneck for me. Not that I've needed a heavy coat so far this winter. The weather man is saying though that it's supposed to get colder next month and February. I'll believe it when I see it. Although it is supposed to be in the 30's Christmas Day. Yea right.

Now I can't sleep, so I'm doing laundry so that hubbie will have clean uniforms tomorrow and Friday. Which means I can sleep in both days!!!! If the dang cats will let me. I love our boys, but some times I wish I could close our bedroom door without risking them destroying the new carpet. They are soooo spoiled. Well have a good night my friends, and in case I'm not on again, Merry Christmas to all my fantastic friends.

JSelleck

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.