Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Maggiepie!!!!!!!!!
snowyowl33 posted:
Snowy jumps up and down waving .... MAGGIIIEEEPIIIE!!!
So good to see you again!,

The Patch, and here, are just not the same without you. I'm thrilled to hear your back is doing so much better! Very happy for you..... looking forward to more adventures with Momma Maggiepie!
Kitty's latest thrill is watching the washing machine go round ..... ........bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Welcome back to the funny farm Maggie hon, great to see you!

Hugs
Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

slik_kitty responded:
maggie? where is she? glad you are back!

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
She just popped her head in for a second a few days ago, she's being gentle with her new back.. good girl... looking forward to having her back here and in the Patch.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

margaroo replied to snowyowl33's response:
Hello from LA LA land, my friends.

Thank you for the wonderful posts, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I will be posting every few days until my back is healed.

Have a wonderful and safe New Years.

Hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

slik_kitty replied to margaroo's response:
rest well so you can be back soon and raise a ruckus with the rest of us. he he he.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.