Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Final Friday 2012 Daily Post
snowyowl33 posted:
Morning All ...........................

Well, I'm buried up to my.....neck in snow, how about all of you?

Yesterday I left for work, and I think my body froze solid as soon as I walked out the door We got dumped on up here for the first time in quite awhile, and although we are use to snow, a lot of people weren't ready for it! .

Anyway, having pulled out the dogsled, and tied up the pups, off I went to work.... .....hahahahaha... just kidding!! Tho I almost got buried by some happy go lucky snow plow driver...... uhhh HELLO??

Anyway, haven't looked outside yet, so not sure what the day is bringing.... however here we go...

Weather: read above
Sleep:...... like a baby... want more..
Mood: well, good so far, but sleepy.....
Plans: work, clean, shop and chill.....

Word of the Day: Sylvan
Meaning: adjective: Related to the woods; wooded.
noun: One who inhabits or frequents the woods.

Ok, there you go....and on that note, off I go to work.....

Have a great one everyone,

Hugz Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

margaroo responded:
Hello my friends! Snowy, are we the only two on board today, have the others started the New Years party already?

Weather: Sunny, in the 60's. (sorry, Snowy)

Sleep: My husband says I was really restless. I think this is because I overdid the limits of my back yesterday, but it felt so good to get out.

Mood: Great. My daughter is in town and we are going out to lunch, do a little shopping then we (her husband, my husband and I and my MIL) are going out for margaritas at a great Mexican restaurant. Yes, my back is going to hurt for another day and night, but worth it.

Plans: See mood.

Word of the day: Vapid - lacking liveliness or interest.

Hugs to all, and extra ones to those who need them....you know who you are.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.