Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy New Year
monkeybee posted:
Happy New Year to my new friends. I hope its a good one filled with people you love!

lexismom11 responded:
Happy New Year to you as well. Hopefully this will be the start of a prosperous new year for all.

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Happy New Year to you too.

beej

slik_kitty responded:
happy new year!

ibex7 responded:
Yes, friends. 2012 was a good year to leave behind. Now we should still be thankful for our blessings.

First the Aztec Armageddon just didn't happen.

As a species, we are no kinder to each other, yet we may be more aware of our errors.

We have fallen over the Fiscal Cliff, but we can still get up in 2013. Health and prosperity to us all!

snowyowl33 responded:
Happy New Year to all my favorite nuts!!! .....
(and those who I don't know well yet..)

Sending each and everyone of you a big bunch of happiness, a basket of laughter, and a truckload of good health for this new year of 2013.

Remember:

What you put out, is what you will get back in life.

Think positive!

Follow your dreams no matter what!

Laugh a lot

Don't sit around thinking, get out and take part in life it's amazing!

Reach out when you're in need, and give back when you can

..... and finally....

Eat lots of fibre!!!

Hugs
Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.