Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    I'm In WebMD's Magazine
    bpcookie posted:
    Hello my dahlings, I just got my WebMD magazine in the mail and I am in it, page 35 at the bottom in the blue box. wwwooohhhooo I am famous!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm not famous but I am far out and funky.
    You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

ddnos responded:
    Really? Cool! What does it say about you, Ms. Cookie? lol
    Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
    It says that I am the queen of the Bipolar board. bbbuuuaawwwhhhaaaaaa. Actually I tried a product and wrote about how I liked it. My report is right next to my photo. The product is called Aquaphor ointment. I need to go buy some more cause I ran out. I must keep myself beautiful, ya know? lol
    You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

snowyowl33 responded:
    OMG!!!!

Snowy faints in the presents of such stardom!!!! hehheheheehehe..... Congrats hon!!

hugs
    Snowy
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

DizzyJgirl responded:
    Woot! Where can I get the magazine? The only place I have seen it is at my son's pediatrican's and we don't go there often.

Hope all is well. Will try to check in again. Have had some minor (?? I hope) medical issues, company here, holidays, dogs, kids, snow...etc keeping me busy.

So lucky to know someone famous! xo
    Live Life Loud

monkeybee replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
    I knew you were cool Cookie....I just didn't realize you were that cool. That's awesome.

bpcookie replied to snowyowl33's response:
    ROFLMAO Snowy, your a crack up. thanks honey. It was a lot of fun.

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
    You can get the magazine at your Dr.s office. Probably any of your Dr.s offices and they usually have a bunch of them. Just steal a few. lol Also you can down load the mags your computer.

I'm so sorry to hear about your medical issues. Oh you poor honey. If you want you can sent me an email, if you feel like discussing it. big hugs

bpcookie replied to monkeybee's response:
    LMAO Monkeybee, your so cute. hugs

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
    There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    37 of 43 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.