Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
I'm still around
purpledolphingirl4 posted:
I just got back home from my dad's. I have several decisions to make before some stuff get more serious. One is meeting the new therapist and working on the one issue so I can move on and prepare for a uphill battle.

I am dreading going back to work after been off for few weeks. Not sure if I am ready for the grind. Spring time is usually hard on me.

I really do not want to stay here. I want to move but can't since I have a job and want to keep it until another one opens up. Its frustrating.

I guess thats all I can say at the moment.

skypper responded:
Glad to see you around g/f

I can say I commiserate with you on the calls and tough choices to make without going into too many details. Been busy and stressful in my world as well and trying to get it all sorted takes a ton of time, even more phone calls and resources of which are hard to find, tomorrow I'll be back at it, hopefully with more answers.

I hope things work out for the best in your situations and issues, will be rooting for you!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

monkeybee replied to skypper's response:
Hi!

I'm sorry things are tough for you both and I hope they work out in your favor and it gets easier for you. I love seeing input from all of you around here; it brightens my day!

Sarah

bpcookie responded:
Hey honey face, can I also say that I'm still around too?? I have only stuck my face in here a few times in the last two weeks.

You keep chuggin along my dahling. One day at a time. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.