Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Freaky Friday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings, I wrote this early. I have to get another procedure done tomorrow early in the morning, so my butt will hurt too much to sit down and write the daily post. So I will have to make a guess at what tomorrow will be like,

Weather: too damn cold

Sleep: not enough

Mood: mellow because of the twighlight sleep and valium.

Plans: getting procedure done. Go home and feel all kinds of freaky. Lay in bed and sleep. I won't be doing much more cause my behind will hurt from the procdure. (they go right into my tail bone) ouch, not fun.

I hope your all well. I have been thinking of you all. I'm hoping to be back on the board every day starting next week.....I hope. Take care. love ya's. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

DizzyJgirl responded:
Take care Cookie! Will be thinking of you. I hope to be back regularly next week too. I have been checking here and there and haven't seen a daily post lately and have missed it all.

Weather: snow, cold

Sleep: ok

Mood: a bit anxious but ok

Plans: tdoc appt, errands, groceries

Yesterday it was -15 when I woke up. Today it is 9. Snow. We have had more snow already this winter than we had all of last winter combined. Blah. And where are my snow tires? In my trunk. I hate doing car maintenance/repairs.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I might actually get around to taking down my Xmas tree this weekend.
Live Life Loud

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.