Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
What's up?? Saturday daily post. Possible triggers
jselleck posted:
I'm baccccck!!! Be afraid, very afraid. Naw, I missed you guys too much and I'm breaking the rules to post this. Feels good to be bad for a change.

Weather: Don't know. It's 3 am. News says supposed to be nice though.

Sleep: What's that????

Mood: Slap happy.

Plans. Hopefully get some sleep at some point in the day. Maybe??? Watch some tv. Wonder if Indian is playing this week-end?? Might have to call my father and ask. (frown) Long story. Clean house. I'm determined to stay on top of the laundry and put things away for a change. Unpack some more boxes. Determined to find the Lackey book I was reading that Matt packed. (grrrr.) Not much else. Did our budget for the year. Not a pretty picture. Especially since I'm determined to eat healthier and loss 10 lbs if it kills me. Oh how I wish I still had a real job and we were more sound financially. But dreams don't put bread on the table or clothes on your back. Hope to hear from the school system soon. (fingers crossed.) Have a great day and a wonderful week-end my friends.

J

monkeybee responded:
You were missed!! I hope you hear back from the school system too, with good news!

Weather: Cold

Sleep: No sleeping tonight for me either, which would explain the 4AM post, lol.

Mood: Just skimmed through an hour long, antipsychiatric drug video someone posted on fb...arggghhhh! It makes me nervous, even though I was just saying I hope I never stop taking meds again. So yeah, right now, feeling a bit nervous. But generally speaking, I've been down.

Plans. Tdoc appt in a few hours then a birthday party for my niece.

Have a good weekend everyone!!

ddnos responded:
Welcome back J

Weather - low 40's

Sleep - not gone t obed yet--boo boo sleep pill new one doc try first night tryen in and lovely, cause hallucination and weird head space. forgot go bed...the guys on da tv are sitting on the edge of the tv in real life bodys....anyway tryen to get hold of my doc. she call me in th emorning.

Mood - ok

Plans -well, since this is end of day, don't know - hopefully sleep will be somewhere in thos plans
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Welcome back J.

Weather: Mid 40's and sunny

Sleep: good

Mood: cranky as long as someone doesn't piss me off I am fine.

Plans: watch tv and brainstorm on the project.

beej

snowyowl33 responded:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((J))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome back hon!

Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

jselleck replied to snowyowl33's response:
Thank you for the warm welcome my friends. Very happy to be back. Missed my crazy friends like crazy!!! You have become an integral part of my life. Hope everyone is having a good week=end. Finally got some sleep,(yah!!!) and feeling pretty good. Got the laundry done, but no cleaning. (frown) Maybe tomorrow. Sigh. Talk to ya all later.

Jess

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.